Produktion / Montage / Unterhalt
Installation Technician II
Take-off with Pilatus! Join the industry's top ranked Customer Support team. This position will be responsible for fabrication, assembly and installation of aircraft interior components, using hand tools, power tools, machines and shop equipment in accordance with approved procedures and FAA/FOCA regulations and standards.
Your place of work: Broomfield, USA
What you do:
- Installs sidewalls and headliner panels, cabinets, and other aircraft interior components
- Fits and installs carpeting in aircraft
- Installs cockpit and cabin seating
- Performs functional checks on installed systems
- Checks all work and ensures a defect-free assembly/installation prior to sign off or presenting to Quality Control and notifies appropriate personnel of any deviations
- Records work progress in job cards, acceptance test procedures, and other production documents in accordance with company procedures
- Uses proper safety equipment and complies with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government standards, rules, and regulations
What you bring:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years of experience installing interiors in PC-12 or similar aircraft or equivalent combination of education and experience
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License a plus
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work in restricted spaces
- Ability to use hand tools and specialized test equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!