Forschung / Entwicklung
Internship Mechanical Systems Engineering
Our Mechanical Systems department has an immediate opening for a 3-month Internship as of June/July 2018.
Your place of work: Stans, Schweiz
What you do:
- Compiling Aircraft flight test and ground test data
- Verifying test results against system Level functional requirements
- Linking of results to requirements
- Validation of Aircraft Environment thermal model
What you bring:
- Graduate or undergraduate in Engineering
- Proficient in Matlab (or equivalent) programming
- Proficiency in Simulink is beneficial
- Thermodynamics knowledge
- Knowledge of control systems is beneficial
For further information about the advertised position please get in touch with Lucienne Iten, HR Manager, Phone +41 41 619 60 95.