Praktikum / Traineeprogramm
Internship Software Engineer
Our Airborne Software Development department has an immediate opening for a student. The internship has a duration of 6 months.
Your place of work: Stans, Schweiz
What you do:
- Assisting software developers & testers in their daily business, as they develop software for use on the PC-21 and PC-24
- Working technical projects to enhance Pilatus' software development capabilities
What you bring:
- Successfully completed the first two years of a computer science degree course (or equivalent studies), preferably from ETH / EPFL / ZHAW
- Experience with C and/or ADA programming languages is required
- Experience with the Linux operating system and virtual machines is desired
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, German is also beneficial
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good team player
This internship is intended to have a duration of 6 months, but precise dates are negotiable. Please state your exact availability in 2018 when applying.
For further information about the advertised position please get in touch with Lucienne Iten, HR Manager, Phone +41 41 619 60 95.