Praktikum / Traineeprogramm
Internship Flight Testing
Our Flight Test department has an immediate opening for a student. The internship has a duration of 6 months and should preferably start in February 2019.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Assisting the Flight Test Engineers in their daily business
- Flight trial planning, Instrumentation definition, Flight safety considerations, Test conduction, Data reduction, Data analysis and Reporting
- By working on a variety of topics the student shall gain excellent experience in the global environment of flight testing
What you bring:
- Successfully completed the first two years of an aeronautical degree course (or relevant engineering studies), preferably from ETH / EPFL / ZHAW
- An appreciation of basic flight mechanics, theory of flight and the workings of an airplane
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and German
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good team player
For further information about the advertised position please get in touch with Lucienne Iten, Human Resources Manager, Phone +41 41 619 60 95.
Lucienne Iten, Human Resources Manager, Phone: +41 41 619 60 95