Production Engineering / AVOR
Take-Off with Pilatus! If you would like to be part of an outstanding team of aviation enthusiasts, we invite you to explore our job opportunity.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Manages, coordinates, and expedites the flow of technical information and material needs for production in order to efficiently meet aircraft delivery schedule requirements.
- Coordinates directly with aircraft coordination, logistics, engineering, production, and quality to determine progress or work, project status, scheduling, and completion dates
- Verifies engineering data for completeness prior to production release and identifies special tooling requirements for aircraft modifications
- Maintains work order templates and ensures bill of materials are updated for accuracy in accordance with the applicable revision
What you bring:
- B.S. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years logistics experience (production planning, material control processes, project management)
- 3 years aircraft modification/completion experience or technical experience in aviation
- Highly attentive to details and strong ability to analyze/adapt to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint, MS Project, Crystal Reports, and Quantum a plus
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more! To apply, please include the position title in the subject line and email your resume to us at [email protected] Selected candidates will be contacted directly via phone or email.
Jennifer Kapple, Human Resources Manager, Phone: +1 303 465 9099