Aircraft Upholstery Technician
Take-off with Pilatus! All PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft produced in Stans for delivery to the Americas undergo finishing at Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd. Our new facility features state-of-the-art fabrication and installation shops and is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions. If you would like to be part of an outstanding team of aviation enthusiasts, we invite you to explore our job opportunity!
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Perform seat upholstery fabrication and installation on primarily new aircraft seats in accordance with technical data and unique customer specifications
- Assist with material inspections, leather cutting, assembly, and top-stitch sewing
- Measure, layout, cut and sew various materials including leather, ultra-leather, vinyl and canvas
- Sew materials together including leather, hook and loop tapes, scrim, and other upholstery foams
- Apply and finish wrap materials to seat shrouds and closures
- Operate computerized leather cutting machine
What you bring:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Trade schooling related to upholstery or other relevant courses a plus
- 3 years of upholstery and sewing experience preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment or other high end industry such as yachts, luxury motor coaches, etc.
- Ability to use hand tools, industrial sewing machines, leather splitter/skiver, and other specialized equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!
Kaitlin West, HR Program Administrator, Phone: +1 303 410 2750