Mechanical Systems Engineer
Fly with us into the future and become part of the team at one of the most innovative aircraft manufacturers in the world.
ENGINEERING & TRAINING SYSTEME
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Support for various airframe mechanical systems in the development of improved systems and components technologies.
- System requirements capture and verification and technical management of vendor development projects
- Development of system models, test rigs and rig test procedures
- Verification/compliance of certification requirements to FAR/EASA-CS Part 23 regulations
- Production of Certification Engineering Reports for submission to EASA
What you bring:
- University Degree in aeronautical, mechanical or mechatronics engineering
- Minimum five (5) years experience in aerospace mechanical systems within a development, integration & certification environment.
- Knowledge of Matlab modeling, Data analysis & reporting skills together with flexibility for multi tasking activities (Mechanical Systems control skills are beneficial)
- Proven experience in systems development of one or more of the following systems. Powered (Electric) Flight controls (secondary), Landing Gear Systems (Actuation WB&T), Powerplant integration (Oil/Fuel Systems), Environmental control systems, Thermal analysis.
- Proven strong vendor management skills and Good English is a must, knowledge of German an advantage
What we offer
- A committed, international team and unique projects
- Flexible working hours and individual pension solutions
- Support for training and room for professional and personal development
- Discounted meals in our staff restaurant and various discounts for employees
- Team events at which we celebrate our successes together
Become part of the Pilatus family
- We want to address everyone with our job ad's and are committed to diversity in our company – we are looking forward to receiving your online application
- For impressions: Check Instagram «pilatusaircraft»
Adis Efendic, Recruiter, Phone: +41 41 619 36 97