Software Test Engineer (a)
Fly with us into the future and become part of the team at one of the most innovative aircraft manufacturers in the world.
ENGINEERING & TRAINING SYSTEME
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Working on all the testing related aspects of a DO-178 based software life cycle, in particular on writing test plans and test procedures based on requirements
- Executing test cases (automatic and manual); performing structural coverage analysis and documenting results
- Writing technical documentation
- Maintaining and upgrading software test rigs and associated simulation software
- Dealing with configuration management related topics and supporting software quality assurance activities and definition of test architectures
- Interfacing with suppliers and other Pilatus departments
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software testing, ideally in aviation (DO-178) or other compliance-focused environment.
- Knowledge of C and XML; C# and ADA programming languages familiarity advantageous.
- Proficiency with Git software management system; JIRA workflow management system and with application of DO-178 and associated standards.
- Familiarity with DOORS requirement management system and use of ARINC 429, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553B and/or RS232/422/485 protocols / RTOS such as VxWorks (in particular A653); iData graphics library advantageous; previous experience with MBD as well as A661 advantageous / LDRA & Rapta RapiCover (for testing & analysis) /
- English at Level B2 required
What we offer
- A committed, international team and unique projects
- Flexible working hours and individual pension solutions
- Support for training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- Discounted meals in our staff restaurant and various discounts for employees
- Team events at which we celebrate our successes together
Become part of the Pilatus family
- We want to address everyone with our job ad's and are committed to diversity in our company – we are looking forward to receiving your online application
- For impressions: Check Instagram «pilatusaircraft»
Christine Egerszegi, Recruiter, Phone: +41 41 619 37 26