Customer Support / Sales & Marketing
Manager Marketing Communications & Content
Pilatus is seeking a Manager of Marketing Communications & Content to join our US completions center team in Broomfield, CO. You'll be responsible for the advertising and promotional campaigns that will generate sales leads that ultimately achieve annual sales goals in North and South America for the PC-12 and the PC-24 aircraft. This role is responsible for the planning, production, execution, and budget management of the annual media plan, photo and video content, and various sales-focused communication media. Additionally, the Manager will work directly with Pilatus Sales Centers in North and South America to improve the effectiveness of their marketing efforts, ensure brand compliance, and help raise their capabilities to industry-leading Pilatus Class brand standards.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Plans, negotiates, implements and manages the print and electronic advertising for Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd.
- Implements the media plan, places insertion orders and delivers creative materials per the media plan schedule
- Works with marketing teams in Colorado, Switzerland and Australia to develop ad campaigns which effectively target key market segments
- Tracks media plan effectiveness and plans for continuous improvements and efficiencies
- Manages all printed and electronic marketing collateral; ensures consistency across multiple mediums, tracks and maintains inventories, and manages the collateral distribution process with Pilatus Centers
- Manages aircraft photo and video shoots and the production of customer testimonial videos. Produces high quality, sales-relevant digital media content to supply numerous company communication channels.
- Works with Pilatus Sales Centers to track and improve their defined Key Performance Indicators and ensure brand compliance in their marketing and sales efforts
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing communications, with at least 3 years experience managing digital advertising and promotion campaigns
- Demonstrable skills at using social media to generate prospective sales leads
- Business aviation industry knowledge and experience considered a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, and be able to work trade shows up to one week in length
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!
Kaitlin West, HR Program Administrator, Phone: +1 303 410 2750