Aircraft Structures Technician
Pilatus is hiring an Aircraft Structures Technician to join our completions team in Broomfield, CO. In this position, you will perform fabrication and mechanical installation of complex avionics structures in addition to installation of avionics options and modifications. A successful person in this role will possess above average attention to detail with a strong commitment to consistency and efficiency. Take your career to the next level by joining Pilatus Business Aircraft!
Your place of work: Broomfield, USA
What you do
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs various sheet metal and structural assemblies and sub-assemblies utilizing engineering documents
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical manuals, and structure repair manuals
- Identifies aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown on engineering documentation and technical orders
- Completes work order entries in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensures structural installation drawings and other technical information used is up-to-date
- Adheres to FAA, FOCA, safety, and company procedures and notify appropriate personnel of any deviations noticed
- Inspects incoming aircraft parts and materials and prepare associated reports
- Maintains the work area and hangar in a clean and orderly manner
- Regular attendance and willingness to work overtime as required
- Responds to other projects, tasks, and additional responsibilities as assigned by lead or manager
What you bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA Airframe License plus 2 years directly related experience or 5 or more years equivalent experience working with PC-12 and PC-24 or similar aircraft
- Experience in painting and corrosion control of aluminum parts
- Mathematical skills and ability to read and interpret detailed and complex technical manuals, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs and work in restricted spaces
- Proficiency in general computer use including MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15