Your Direct Link into Pilatus
Being a customer orientated company, Pilatus strives to provide the latest technical improvements through regular face-to-face contact with our customers.
The MyPilatus customer portal is the online gateway into Pilatus and accessible whenever you have access to the Internet offering exchange of useful information to owners, operators, Authorised Pilatus Centres and suppliers. Based on your login details, this secure site directs you to the appropriate section providing all necessary information to operate and maintain your aircraft:
- Technical Publications applications including, but not limited to, Service Letters and Service Bulletins
- Information technology tools
- Query answering – technical/non technical queries
- Online Aircraft Malfunction Reporting (AMR)
- Customized spare parts sales applications used for price & availability, order entry & status (available to some fleet-operators only purchasing directly from Pilatus)
- Status of accessories repair (brokered repairs)
- Applications to file Warranty Claims
- Links to third-parties offerings
Please note that some of the services mentioned above are not yet available for all aircraft types (PC-6, PC-12, PC-24). Some services are subject to a fee.
Approved users will be provided with the appropriate login information. Please contact our Customer Support Team for further details.